What is it?
Your business reputation is the fundamental foundation of your present and future business success. With the introduction of Google+ local for the consumer and with a host of other business and consumer review sites out there, negative and critical reviews of your business can have a devastating effect. Even now, Google and other search engines such as Bing and Yahoo are using social signals to rank your business website. All SEO professionals agree that they will in future be more heavily influenced by these social signals. This is why reputation management is crucial to your business NOW!
Why is Google taking social signals more seriously?
Contrary to popular belief, Google is not an advertising platform to promote your business website Google is there ONLY to give the best possible results to the end-user. When a person types in phrases, such as “plumber in Peterborough ” or “chinese restaurant in London “, in a spilt second Google analyses the search query and pulls the most relevant results and returns them to the end-user. In that split second, the servers at Google analyse over 200 different variables before returning the results and a large number of those variables are social signals from important websites such as Qype, Yelp, Trivago, Thomson Local, Trip Advisor, Yell and well over a thousand other local, national and international business and consumer review sites.
Try it for yourself.
Sign out of your Google+ profile if you have one and type in on Google Search your company name and location e.g. Joe Blog and Son Leicester , (if you have not been doing this you can sure a large number of your potential customers have!) what comes up in the results? If you have a list of 5 star ratings for your company congratulations. If you have a list of below 5 star ratings or no ratings at all by your customers, then both are bad news for your company’s reputation and seriously hinder your chances of future success and business growth. In addition, poor and no reviews will compromise your rankings in the search engine results as social signals become more and more powerful in Google’s website ranking algorithms.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Human nature being as it is we are all guilty at some point in being quick to criticize and reluctant to praise. Studies have shown that if a customer has a good experience with a company they will on average inform two other people. If they have a poor experience, they will express their experience to an average of eleven people! An unhappy customer is much more likely to go through time and effort to post a scathing review of your company to “warn off” potential new customers than a customer who is 100% happy with your level of service. A steady stream of only positive 5 star customer reviews are essential for any sustained business growth. The study featured below and commissioned by the Nielsen Company completely vindicates this fact.
Click on image to enlarge.
As you can see by the results, personal recommendations and reviews about your business posted online carry much more influence than any other forms of advertising or marketing. This is where we can help you our reputation management package includes:
- Continual monitoring 24/7 of all local, national and international review sites. We monitor well over a thousand sites, and the number of review sites is growing daily.
- Bad review suppression.
- Customer service training of all your staff.
- Instant alert to your business if a bad review is published for you to deal with and resolve with the customer.
- Bespoke unique customer review site for your business.
- Custom smart phone compatible business cards printed with a unique QR code which when scanned with a smart phone automatically sends the customer to your review site to leave a comment.
- Continual monitoring of your review website and instant alerts of any negative feedback for you to action and resolve with the customer.
- Each 5 Star review will be re-posted on numerous local, national and international review websites, thus elevating your business reputation to new customers and in the eyes of Google as well.
- Dedicated named reputation management advisor.
- Expert help with ranking on the first page results on Google+ local.
- Business advisor site visit, there after further meetings to be held on your premises every six months to discuss and implement business development and business reputation management marketing strategies.
Without reputation management your business is wide open to bad reviews including malicious reviews by disgruntled members of staff and ex employees you need to act NOW to protect and secure your business reputation. You can call us free on 0800 046 9473 or use the contact button below.